- Copywriting -
Beautifully written, engaging copy
I love to write, and I’m good at it. As a professional copywriter, I help you reach and connect with your customers through beautifully written, engaging copy.
My writing will be tailored to appeal to your audience—your customers and clients—your reason for being. And your customers should like what they read enough to act.
So I write copy that’s punchy, that reflects the personality of your business and that compels them to act—so they’ll:
- call you
- sign up for your newsletter
- come into the store
- share something with their friends
- build a credible picture of you in their mind
When it comes to copywriting, my clients often have an idea of what they want to say in a collection of dot points or prose. That’s a great start. But to transform this information into effective marketing copy, I need to understand a bit more about your business and get inside the mind of your reader—your target audience. Read more about this in how it works.
Your copywriting project
Once I have a good understanding of who you are, the tone and style you’d like to achieve, what your customers are seeking from you and how you meet their needs, I can begin writing.
The writing, editing and proofreading projects I’m often working on include:
- Website copywriting
- Newsletter writing
- Marketing material writing (e.g. brochures, flyers, catalogues)
- Speech writing
- Communication strategy development
- Corporate document writing
- Report editing
- Award submission & grant application writing
- Media release writing
- Feature article writing
- Profile, CV & letter writing
- Direct marketing & fundraising writing
- Case study writing
- Blog writing
- Email and letter writing