We all have our strengths. Mine is with words. I love helping clients breathe life into their stories and ideas.
I love helping people who are great at what they do, communicate about it in a way that resonates with their readers. And I love unburdening people who feel overwhelmed by their writing tasks.
A bit about me
- I’ve been the client in a large organisation
- I’ve been the consultant delivering PR services in an agency
- I’ve made cross-cultural business and communication work
- And now, I’m a small business owner
So chances are I've walked in your shoes and I’ll know how to deliver the content you need and the service you want.
Experience without the overheads
I have more than 18 years of experience developing, writing, managing and delivering communication projects.
- As a consultant in one of Queensland’s largest PR agencies, I worked on accounts for big corporates through to small start-ups—providing a range of services including media relations, marketing, community consultation, crisis management and research.
- I’ve worked here (Australia) and overseas in international relations and trade marketing and bring an experienced, big picture and open-minded approach to my work.
- I’ve held senior positions in government and with the Governor of Queensland—accountability and achieving results is second nature.
- And it all began with a Bachelor of Business Communication (Public Relations) with Distinction.
- Plus, I’m passionate about the arts and Japan, which is helpful as I’m married to a Japanese artist and together we’re the proud parents of two beautiful boys.
Who I work with
I can write for any industry sector, on any subject. I work mostly with business owners, marketing & communication managers, job seekers, creative agencies, SEO agencies, PR agencies, government departments, universities and schools….and the list goes on!
I often find my clients face these kinds of scenarios:
- To-do lists that keep growing
- Great design skills but no writers on staff
- Great staff, but not enough of them to get through all of the work
- Urgent projects that require some short-term help to deliver
- Expertise in their field, but not with 'words'
- Just starting out and wanting to get their message right
What people say about me
Well, no one really likes tooting their own horn, so take a look at some of my testimonials to see what others have said about me, and my work.
What I can tell you is that my job is to help you succeed. My business depends on it, and you’ll be pleased to know—I’m good at my job! Read more about my services or contact me today to get started with your communication or copywriting project.